Health & Nutrition
- Health governance
- Human resources for health
- Health financing
- Health systems strengthening
- Development and roll out of new systems & services.
- Information management and use of ICT for health programme improvement.
- Evaluating the effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of public health services.
- Building capacity of government, partners and health facilities’ personnel in health systems.
- Continuous quality improvement.
- Training & support for state MNCHW, IYCF & CMAM programmes planning & implementation
Medicines & Health Commodities Logistics
- Inventory control
- Logistics & supply chain management training
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning
- Routine programme monitoring
- Operations research
- Impact evaluation
- Data quality audit
- Evidence dissemination
- Data use
Human Resources Management
- Workforce recruitment
- Workforce training
- Payroll administration